Body Mass Index (BMI) is tool that can help you determine if you are overweight, obese or underweight. Since BMI takes your height and weight in to consideration, it allows one to compare weights or different people of different heights.
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
Overweight = 25–29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
Use the following W8MD tool to help understand your BMI,
Benefits of joining W8MD physicians
W8MD physician medical weight loss, sleep, holistic and aesthetic medicine programs can help you not only to lose weight, and sleep better but also to look your best!
As the nation and the world fight an epidemic of obesity, being at the forefront of the war on obesity, W8MD is constantly expanding by adding new locations and offering franchising opportunities to physicians.
What makes W8MD different?
Under the direction of a trained and experienced *weight loss physician, we offer the following:
- A realistic weight loss goal
- Instructions on regular physical activity
- Any of the FDA approved diet medications
- A reduced calorie, nutritionally-balanced eating plan or diet plan
- Affordable W8MD meal replacement weight loss supplements
- Education on causes of weight gain and a behavior change plan
- We are one of the few programs to accept most insurances for visits
- A plan to maintain weight once you reached your goal weight
- Minimal administrative cost of $50.00 biweekly that includes diet medications
Make an Appointment
* New York W8MD Weight Loss, Sleep & MedSpa, Brooklyn, New York
2632 E 21st Street Ste L2 Brooklyn New York 11235.
* Coming soon New Jersey at Cherry Hill, NJ at 140 E. Evesham Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003.